Funds/ Private Equity
almost 2 years ago
I am currently partnering with a highly regarded Magic Circle firm, to recruit an experienced Fund Associate to join their well establish team in the center of London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected global firm who value, develop and progress their people.
- Deliver excellent client service and manage and deliver discrete pieces of legal work.
- Make an effective contribution to the firm’s work by aiming to meet and exceed target hours.
- Build a solid foundation of commercial and legal expertise within a chosen area of law and strengthen relationships with clients, frequently acting as a direct point of contact.
- Be responsible for some management and delegation of work to and support of junior colleagues.
You will possess:
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience
- Canddidates must be able to demonstrate confident and effective negotiation skills, able to conduct commercial negotiations with investors, fund managers and other parties
- You will be able to demonstrate well developed drafting skills, preparing legal documentation, including private placement memoranda and fund agreements.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, contact Aisha Khalil at Nexus Legal.