over 3 years ago
I am currently working with one of the biggest and well respected International American Firm in London to recruit a qualified Lawyer into their Projects Finance team.
You will be specialising in infrastructure deals, advising all corporate entities on all aspects off infrastructure acquisition financing and refinancing.
Role and responsibilities
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for advising clients on a wide range of employment issues
- Taking responsibility for the employment aspects of corporate transactions of all kinds, including share and asset sales and outsourcings;
- Developing the practice by promoting the Firm and its work – both to existing and potential clients.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending the legal and commercial aspects of documentation
- Providing efficient professional support for partners
The candidate must be a qualified Lawyer with 2-04 years PQE in Projects Finance and must have exposure to Infrastructure deals. They will need to have strong academics and come from a top tier firm. If interested contact Aisha Khalil on Akhalil@nexuslr.com