about 1 month ago
Nexus are teaming up with a top firm in Japan, seeking an exciting position for a corporate/m&a lawyer with aspirations of moving to Tokyo. The position is for a Europe facing lawyer who has previous experience working on EU transactional matters at international firms in London and across Europe. Japanese language skills are NOT a necessary requirement for this position, so a really good opportunity in that respect.
- Mid-senior Level in corporate (m&a)
- Experience at top firms in London or across Europe
- UK qualified or similar common law qualification
- Has been involved with cross-border transactions across Europe
- NO Japanese Language Skills required!!
Nexus Legal Recruitment can help you with a move locally or otherwise internationally to work for leading law firms in the MIDDLE EAST, ASIA, LONDON, OFFSHORE amongst other locations. Please get in touch if you are looking for a move.
To discuss this opportunity further, forward your CV for the attention of David Warburton, Director, for a confidential conversation.