Competitive Tax-Free + relocation
over 1 year ago
Construction Lawyer (Front & Back) 5+ PQE - International Firm - Doha
Fantastic opportunity for a UK or Australian qualified lawyer to join a global international law firm in Qatar. This firm are recognised globally and have built a steady practice in the Middle East with multiple office locations.
Qatar has quickly become a hotspot for construction disputes and, with the upcoming 2022 World Cup, is set to offer some of the region's largest construction projects and disputes.
This opportunity is ideal for a UK/Aus relocator looking to pick up international experience with a global name and promises high quality/volume work in a tax-free, expat environment.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be a qualified lawyer in either UK or Australia (other common law jurisdictions may be considered)
- Have at least 5 years' post qualification experience in construction law (mainly contentious)
- Knowledge of construction contracts (FIDIC, NEC) would be advantageous
- Regional experience is not required but would be advantageous
- Be fully committed to living and working in Qatar